Notice is hereby given that Council has prepared the Draft Bathurst Cultural Vision 2036. The Draft Plan is on public display for 28 days. Submissions are being received from interested organisations and individuals closing Thursday 18 May 2017 at 4pm. Submissions should be directed to the General Manager, Bathurst Regional Council, Private Mail Bag 17, Bathurst, NSW, 2795.
The Draft Bathurst Cultural Vision 2036 is available for viewing at the following locations or can be downloaded here.
Also included, as a background document for the Cultural Vision 2036, is the Cultural Mapping Report produced by Arts OutWest, which can be downloaded here.
- Civic Centre, 158 Russell Street, Bathurst, Ground Floor and First Floor;
- Bathurst Library;
- Bathurst Regional Art Gallery;
- Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre;
- Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum;
- Chifley Home and Education Centre.